Contact Jacob Noble Today! 561-847-7095

How does a party begin the appellate process?

 The party begins the appellate process by filing what's called a notice of appeal. The notice of appeal is filed after the sentence and judgment. It must be filed within 30 days of the sentence and judgment.

Aggressive. Prepared. Tenacious.

These invaluable qualities are what distinguishes Jacob Noble from his peers, and what leaves many of his clients feeling satisfied with their case results. For more information about how he can help you, don't hesitate to contact Noble Law today at (561) 847-7095.