Contact Jacob Noble Today! 561-847-7095

What to do if the police come to your party?

You're having a holiday party. Everyone is having a good time and it gets a little loud. Through the ugly sweaters, you hear a knock. It's the cops. Someone reported your house for violating a noise ordinance.
Do you have to speak to the police when they're at your door?
The answer to that question is absolutely not. Under no circumstances should you ever speak to police without the presence and/or advice of your attorney. It is very important that you speak to an attorney before speaking to police because this could affect certain rights on your end. Most specifically, the statements you made could be used against you in a court of law.]
If police come to your door and you don't require their help, you may simply decline to answer the door at all. The only time you do have to answer the door is if it is an emergency, or the police officer can produce a search warrant.
Jacob Noble's main goal is to develop collaborative attorney-client interactions. He matches the energy of zealous prosecutors, and works hard to ensure your rights are protected.

Aggressive. Prepared. Tenacious.

These invaluable qualities are what distinguishes Jacob Noble from his peers, and what leaves many of his clients feeling satisfied with their case results. For more information about how he can help you, don't hesitate to contact Noble Law today at (561) 847-7095.