Contact Jacob Noble Today! 561-847-7095

What should I do if I am accused of sexual battery?

If you are accused of sexual battery, the first thing you should do is contact a criminal defense attorney. Under no circumstances should you give any statements to anyone, including police.

Aggressive. Prepared. Tenacious.

These invaluable qualities are what distinguishes Jacob Noble from his peers, and what leaves many of his clients feeling satisfied with their case results. For more information about how he can help you, don't hesitate to contact Noble Law today at (561) 847-7095.