Contact Jacob Noble Today! 561-847-7095

What should I do if I am arrested and charged with statutory rape?

If you are arrested and charged with statutory rape, say absolutely nothing to anybody, make sure you do not talk to anybody on a recorded line. The first thing you should do is ask for a lawyer and then contact that lawyer immediately.

Aggressive. Prepared. Tenacious.

These invaluable qualities are what distinguishes Jacob Noble from his peers, and what leaves many of his clients feeling satisfied with their case results. For more information about how he can help you, don't hesitate to contact Noble Law today at (561) 847-7095.